Thursday, January 7, 2010

Oh my...part 2

Jamie Jo - thanks, see you there
Eileen - you've ALWAYS been a great support to me, thanks
teamZ - come on down, I'd love to see you!
Joyce Anne - thanks for the support! I'd love to see you again after all these years.
Jord - hahaha
VFR - always my best supporter in everything
leemo - yes, we're still sisters! Mom thinks it's kind of amazing that we all get along as well as we do considering that we're so different from one another. She may be right! It's April 29-30.
Ann - the mystery is solved. Thanks a lot!

I said YES yesterday to the woman who called. Now they want a 20 word bio for the program. How to sum up 55 years in 20 words, hum...
The plot thickens. I'm sharing the presentation with a woman named Bonnie from Fruit Heights and going to an orientation on the 27th for more info. Should be interesting. I'm glad I don't have to do it alone. I'll need divine help as well.
I've been asking women I know what brings them JOY (to get some idea of how to approach this.) How is JOY different than happiness? I've got some very interesting and thought provoking responses. Do you care to share your thoughts? Please do!

1 comment:

VFR said...

I can't offer much help, only to opine that happiness is shorter-lived than joy, and joy seems to be more all-encompassing than happiness. You'll do a great job with the presentation.