Monday, February 23, 2009

Lauren's birthday tribute




















Since I was actually visiting Lauren when she celebrated her 3rd birthday, I didn't write up a birthday tribute for her. I wanted to include that on my blog so she will remember how much I love her. She is very bright, sweet, independent, kind to her sister, a quick learner, funny, silly, a good dancer, a great reader, a big mommy's helper, daddies little angel girl, friendly to her little playmates, "a little shy" sometimes, she has beautiful big blue eyes, almost white blonde hair, a darling smile, an inquisitive mind, she is obedient, helpful, loves to say prayers and always says very good prayers. She loves to watch Dora shows, play with princesses, play "mommy," swing, go swimming , go to the park and play and do a craft for fun. She always remembers to bless Uncle Andy in Mun-go-l-i-a. I look forward to many more
years being Grandma to little Lauren. Grandma and Grandpa love you sweet girl!

4 comments:

Jord said...

What a sweet post Mom! I know that Lauren loves you and Dad too and is lucky to be your granddaughter.

Eileen said...

How fun to find a sweet comment from a great friend! The internet is a pretty amazing tool. What beautiful grandchildren you have. Mind if I put you on my friend list?

Vonnie said...

Eileen, good to find you. Yes, please put me on your friend list. I'd be honored. I'll bookmark your blog and visit often. I'm so happy we can stay in touch this way!

VFR said...

Lauren is such a sweetheart, and a joy in our lives. There are not many better sounds that those of her laughter. We love you, Lauren!