Those are cute! That last one is definitely my fav. I haven't seen those girls I think since Dave and Coutney's wedding. I'll be so excited if we get to move down to Arizona to spend more time with Jordan's cute little family.
Oh. My. Goodness! One question and one comment:Is that woman FOR REAL???I hope you paid her a LOT of money!The last video is the best.Thanks for posting!
Hahahaha Claire! Yes, she was for real and definitely earned her keep. Wouldn't you want to teach dance to toddlers? The videos are great Mom!
Great videos, particularly the last one. I loved seeing Lauren and Ellie jumping on the bed. They are such sweet girls.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Those are cute! That last one is definitely my fav. I haven't seen those girls I think since Dave and Coutney's wedding. I'll be so excited if we get to move down to Arizona to spend more time with Jordan's cute little family.
Oh. My. Goodness! One question and one comment:
Is that woman FOR REAL???
I hope you paid her a LOT of money!
The last video is the best.
Thanks for posting!
Hahahaha Claire! Yes, she was for real and definitely earned her keep. Wouldn't you want to teach dance to toddlers? The videos are great Mom!
Great videos, particularly the last one. I loved seeing Lauren and Ellie jumping on the bed. They are such sweet girls.
Post a Comment