Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bathroom cleaning









I must be living in the dark ages. I've been using Comet to clean my sinks and tub for years. We've been using an old fashioned toilet bowl cleaner with a toilet bowl brush and some less than effective tub and shower cleaner. I recently found two new items I love for cleaning the bathroom! Granted, Rick mostly cleans the bathrooms, but I decided to give him a break and I took a turn last week. These new products are great! Comet is good for the kitchen sink, but I'm moving on to these other products for the bathroom! The toilet wand will clean THREE toilets before it loses steam, and then you just toss it on the garbage can. No sick, wet toilet brush sitting around. Brilliant! The scrubbing bubbles action scrubber is great for the shower and tub and it too is disposable after use. There goes the germs, there goes the mess. Who knew?

3 comments:

Brody said...

Wow thanks for the tip! I too am still using comet... But I think now I will try these new things.

Jamie Jo said...

I'll have to try those. What I want to know is how to get the sicky water stains out of my toilets. Even when just cleaned they look gross.

VFR said...

Interesting products, Vonnie! Who know about all this new-fangled stuff? I guess we're stuck in the rut of cleaning with Comet and the old-fashioned toilet cleaner. We'll see how the new stuff works.