Did you do those scrapbook pages? They're way cute! It looks so fun to have little girls around on Valentine's day.
Good job with the pictures Mom! I need copies of the ones you took, they are so cute!
That looked like the best party every for little girls! Seriously, I want one! I'm glad you were able to be there for that special day.
Ky - the pages are on Smilebox. You just download your pictures and they automatically get inserted into those cute pages. It's easy and kinda fun!JP - I'll send you some copies. Do you want a CD?Syd - I knew you'd love the party pictures!
Thanks, Vonnie, for the pictures. What a great party for the kids! They are sure lucky.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Did you do those scrapbook pages? They're way cute! It looks so fun to have little girls around on Valentine's day.
Good job with the pictures Mom! I need copies of the ones you took, they are so cute!
That looked like the best party every for little girls! Seriously, I want one! I'm glad you were able to be there for that special day.
Ky - the pages are on Smilebox. You just download your pictures and they automatically get inserted into those cute pages. It's easy and kinda fun!
JP - I'll send you some copies. Do you want a CD?
Syd - I knew you'd love the party pictures!
Thanks, Vonnie, for the pictures. What a great party for the kids! They are sure lucky.
Post a Comment