
BYU women's conference is two weeks away. Yikes! I'm slaving away all day tomorrow to finish up my talk. Please pray for me! I could speak for five hours about all the things I've learned in preparing this talk.
I got a packet of information yesterday with more information. Make sure to register if you are going to attend. Here is the link if interested. If you just want to attend my class, please let me know. I can reguest guest passes for just the one class for $10 each. You won't be able purchase the one session pass over the internet, I need to make the request. If you want one of those, please let me know asap, before April 23. Thanks!
I'm planning a lunch for all those family and friends who can attend before the talk. It will be at 12:00 noon in 1053 JFSB. Please let me know if you can make it so that I can order enough food.
Our dear daughters, my mom, sisters and some nieces are coming to town along with my mother-in-law and California sister-in-law. How fun! I'm so excited to see so many family and friends. I appreciate your love and support more than you know. I think it would be fun to go to Thanksgiving Point after the talk and see the tulips. Do you want to go with us?
1 comment:
You're going to knock the ball out of the park on that talk, Vonnie. No ifs, no ands, no buts, just plain talk and a wonderful presentation.
Post a Comment