
I was really touched by this story that played out in our community. Even though I don't know these people, I was reminded once again seeing the story unfold, that people are generally good and generous with their times and talents, especially if there is a good cause in which to unite.
A struggling Utah family will receive a brand new home thanks to generous donations from the community and the Heart 2 Home Foundation.
Last year, the Kuester family lost a daughter to the H1N1 virus. Just two months later, their home burned down with all of their possessions inside.
But Friday marked a new beginning for the family of seven. The Kuesters are waiting to get a first look at their new house.
Last year, the Kuester family lost a daughter to the H1N1 virus. Just two months later, their home burned down with all of their possessions inside.
But Friday marked a new beginning for the family of seven. The Kuesters are waiting to get a first look at their new house.
Watch the amazing footage of the time laspe video of the house being built. It's really cool.
1 comment:
People are generally good, I think, even though much of what we hear in the news is negative. This is a nice story about doing unto others as we would have done unto us. Thanks for the post, Vonnie.
Post a Comment