
Our "twins" are six months old now. Wow, time really flies when you're having fun! As a proud grandma I can say that they are darling little girls who our thriving in their homes. They receive so much time, attention and love from their parents and siblings. Recently Claire went to visit Jordan and she took baby Skippy to play with her cousins. Lauren did a wonderful job of keeping them entertained, as did Ellie. They had a great week together and the only problem was that I wasn't there too. Maybe next time! I'm so proud of our daughters. It's so wonderful to see them enjoying motherhood and keeping up with that awesome responsibility. Oh, and the fathers of these little girls are great daddies too. Jordan and Claire are bringing their little ones and coming to town today for the BYU women's conference. We can't wait to see them!
3 comments:
Wonderful pix, and great kids. The girls are all right!!
It was so fun getting to see the girls again with their little ones. Vonnie you did awesome today to say the least! You rock!!!
The twins...I love it! That is the perfect way to refer to those sweet cousins.
Post a Comment