Thursday, April 22, 2010

In case you're looking for a name for your daughter



My daughter-in-law Courtney send me the link to this video. I wonder why? Hahaha!

4 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

Please tell me most of those are not real names!!! I still think I should be President of the Naming Board and people should have to run their baby names by me for approval. SOOOOO many names would NOT get my stamp of approval!

Courtney said...

Funny thing is I didn't even think about it being my name. I think the funniest part were the other totally ridiculous names!

Vonnie said...

True Courtney. I did the same thing. Those other names were hilarious! I thought it was funny that you sent it to me though, considering how the whole thing ended. Funny stuff.

VFR said...

Courtney is a great name, and the Courtney in our family is the greatest. As for the other names ... the stupidest of all time, and we have heard of other bad ones. Some of those bad names are of some we may be related to.