Thursday, October 22, 2009

a mothers perspective


Check out this very interesting article entitled "My son the Mormon" written by Ann Cochran in the Washingtonian. It's a very interesting look from a mother's perspective, as her son investigates and then joins the LDS faith. It's well written, balanced and thought provoking.
After the article was published in the Deseret News, people commented about the article online. The author herself wrote in and said the following:
Hello all and thank you for the wonderful comments. This story was published in Washingtonian Magazine in 2006 and for some unknown reason was on Twitter yesterday and now I find it here!Harry did go on a mission, to northern Italy. He is back and at BYU now.I hope to publish an article about his mission.

2 comments:

VFR said...

Great and interesting article, Vonnie. I wonder what has become of the young man, since the article looks to be about three years old.

Claire said...

Yes, that is an interesting article! Thanks for sharing.