My Dave turned 25 years old yesterday. I must say that I was a tiny bit busy and I didn't get the chance to say Happy Birthday to him on my blog although I did get to talk to him on the phone. Anyway... Happy Birthday Dave! I love you dear son and I'm so happy you came to our home 25 years ago. You have brought us nothing but joy over those years. I was glad that you weren't a Halloween baby though.
The reason I was a tiny bit preoccupied is that we got two new grand babies within 24 hours. One on the 27, one on the 28 and then Dave's birthday came along on the 29. Wow, it's been quite a week. Jordan and Claire gave birth to baby girls. Mothers and daughters are doing really well. I'll wait for the new mothers to post their info before I say much more about the new little ones. This time is so precious to watch these new little families.
Claire and I made an amazing discovery last night. Our family has birthdays that are clustered at the beginning of the month and at the end. Nothing in the middle.
See what I mean:
Rich - 2
Ellie - 3
Jake - 4
Yevon - 5
Lauren - 11
Andy - 20
Rick - 24
Jordan - 25
Claire - 26
Ada - 27
Skippy
Dave - 29
Courtney - 30
See what I mean - no TEENS and no repeats on dates but a bunch of sequential dates. Wow, we're a growing family. Up to 13 from 2.
4 comments:
That's so awesome that they both had their girls so close together! Although a little stressful for you. I've already seen Jord's cute little one and I'm excited to see Claire's someday! I'm sure we'll see you soon when you come to see Jord!
Congrats! What DARLING names. Both of them. Which daughter do you love the most? Which one are you going to go help? :) JK I know you'll figure it all out and make everything perfect.
You are still my hero.
Happy birthday to Dave!! He is a great man, and has a great wife. We are so proud of Dave and all he's done. I'm also happy to share so many thoughts and traits with Dave. Here's to your happy birthday, son!
Great news also about the little ones, Ada and Lizzie. We are so happy for their safe arrivals and for J & J and R & C for these new additions!!
That is cool about the birthday dates, although I think I was the one who first suggested/thought of the idea. :) Happy birthday Davis. Sorry that the girls rained on your parade this year, but at least now we'll never forget your special day!
Post a Comment