WHAT A GREAT TRIP. I love your little Smile Box Video. Did you ever make it over to Alcatraz Island? xoxo marcy
That's a great little montage of photos, Vonnie. Thanks for collecting them. It was a great trip!
Fun pictures Mom. I love the terrace and Dad on the streetcar. You also look very tan in the pics, especially next to the two whities!
Hey meaner. At least I don't have a dent in my upper thigh. OK, being tan is better. Why oh why did she not pass this on to anyone?
So magical! What fun times spent with a darling daughter
Post a Comment
5 comments:
WHAT A GREAT TRIP. I love your little Smile Box Video. Did you ever make it over to Alcatraz Island? xoxo marcy
That's a great little montage of photos, Vonnie. Thanks for collecting them. It was a great trip!
Fun pictures Mom. I love the terrace and Dad on the streetcar. You also look very tan in the pics, especially next to the two whities!
Hey meaner. At least I don't have a dent in my upper thigh. OK, being tan is better. Why oh why did she not pass this on to anyone?
So magical! What fun times spent with a darling daughter
Post a Comment