Sunday, December 25, 2011

Countdown to Christmas


~Merry Christmas~


-->
For unto us a child is
BORN, UNTO US A SON
is given and the government
shall be upon his shoulder;
and his name shall be
called, Wonderful
Counselor,
The Mighty God
The Everlasting Father,
The Prince of Peace.
Happy Birthday to the Savior of the World Jesus Christ.




3 comments:

Vonnie said...

They do a great job at the Arizona Temple, with all the beautiful Christmas lights and wonderful decorations. We loved being there with Jordan, Jake, and kids.

vfr

Jord said...

We loved having you for Christmas and appreciate how you made the holiday so memorable for all of us.

Lee said...

I am WAY behind on your posts because I've been so busy having fun with the fam I haven't checked my blogs for about 2 weeks. . . so glad you got to go to the MTC production. I'm so jealous. Loved Ricky's la z boy surprise. Love that he does the 12 days for you. . . every year? So fun! The polar bear plunge. . . Mike can relate- he did that w/ his friends one year, and it is FREEZING. But good times. Love the lights at the temple and the green grass for Christmas. Definitely a nice change, although it was in the mid 50's here yesterday, so I can't complain! Glad you guys got to spend Christmas in AZ.