





Day #4
We watched the 1st Presidency Christmas devotional last night. It was wonderful. We had a group of BYU students over and it was nice to watch it together. I loved seeing the new Christmas videos the LDS church has produced. If you didn't watch the devotional last night, then take a look. You can feel the spirit of our Heavenly Father while you watch them. It really helps to bring the Christmas spirit (even if they were filmed in Utah!) The videos are the Church's gift to the world this Christmas. Enjoy!
3 comments:
I loved the new video. I can't wait to watch them all. How cool!
Thanks for the reminder. We watched the devotional and then I kind of forgot about the videos. We'll watch them this weekend for sure.
Thanks for the post, Vonnie. These videos are first-class, all the way. The Church does things up right, for sure.
Post a Comment