




Day #7Decorating...I started working on putting up the Christmas decorations on Day #3 and I'm almost done! I'm not putting up as many things this year since we'll be in AZ for Christmas. I had a little helper who was the sweetest thing. She and Claire got to stay with us for two weeks and we loved having her around. I have a bunch of valuable and fragile creches, but I also have some that can be handled and played with. Little Skippy loved playing with the Fisher Price creche and hauling around all the figures. She can pick out the Baby Jesus from any creche and she is learning who all the other figures are. She liked the camel and the Baby Jesus the best.
3 comments:
Your house looks great! It's amazing how much time and effort it takes to do, but it's always worth it in the end. I am working on my Christmas cards too, and that's always a good thing to have checked off. I also love receiving cards, but it seems like not as many people do them as in the past.
The place looks great. You do a wonderful job of making it festive every year. Ada loves the camel too. It must be a 2 year old thing.
The decorations are wonderful, particularly those that remind us of the Savior. I'm glad you had two-year-old hands to help you put them up this year.
Post a Comment