

Remember this problem?
Well, I'm happy to report that my dishes are a lot cleaner now. Thanks to this product recommendation from my sister Carol and changing my detergent from Cascade to these Electrosol dishwasher power balls. See their web site here. It has a lot of interesting info about hard water problems and what to do about them. I also followed a tip I read from Heloise. I submerged our hard water stained glasses in vinegar to soak for about 15 minutes, rotating them as needed. We now have sparkling clean classes again!

I also highly recommend this eye makeup remover. It takes off all eye makeup, including mascara and it's gentle on the eyes and doesn't sting. It can be found at the grocery store and it doesn't cost a lot. Pick up some little cotton cicles to use with the solution while you're at it and your night time routine will be a lot easier!
3 comments:
Thanks for the tips, Vonnie. Heloise is a particularly adept lady and has wonderful suggestions.
I was going to tell you about the electrosol tablets they are much much better.
I will definitely try the electrosol tabs instead.
Post a Comment