Wednesday, January 12, 2011

J-I-M-M-E-R ! ! !





He played out of his head last night. Rick and our nephew went to the game and they said it was an amazing performance. Displaying his vast shooting repertoire, the senior guard scored 47 points, including six 3-pointers, to lead the No. 11 Cougars to a 104-79 rout of Utah Tuesday night.
I've been going to all the home games and I must say, it is a delight to watch the team play. Jimmer, Jackson, Noah, Kyle & Brandon all scored in double digits. Wow, what a season (so far!)
Oh, and check out this link. Maybe this kid will be the next Jimmer! Wow!
http://www.komonews.com/sports/heroes/111892554.html

1 comment:

VFR said...

Jimmer is an amazing ballplayer, the best basketball player at BYU since Danny Ainge, who played over thirty years ago. It is so fun to watch Jimmer, and it was great to see him stick it to the Utes last night. Thanks for the post.