Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mystery solved



I thought our dishwasher was broken. From one day to the next it stopped getting the dishes clean. I washed all the glasses by hand to try and get them clean. Now I know why...see this article. Read the article to get tips on what to do to get clean dishes again. I guess I'll be buying vinegar by the barrel. Avoid Cascade, it's the worst. I've been using Cascade for years, but not anymore.

I don't mind recycling and separating our newspapers, plastic, boxes, etc. from the trash.
I don't mind trying to be careful and cautious and conserve water.
I don't litter.
I don't put toxic stuff down the drain.
I try and only use the heat and cooler when necessary.
But this is too much.
I can't stand these dirty, white film coated dishes.
Bring back the phosphate, please!!!!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Facsinating. Good article and post. Personally, I don't believe in going green...not until China hops on board. I mean really, what's the point until we're all in this together.

Jord said...

This was heaven sent. Our dishes have been totally yuck and with vinegar added the last 3 loads they've been 100 percent better. Thanks for sharing Mom.

VFR said...

Good post, Vonnie. This is ridiculous, and environmentally crazy. What a stupid thing for the dishwasher soap people to do.