What a beautiful family! Congratulations on getting them all together.
Great pictures! I just love your family! You guys are the best. I'm glad you had a good Christmas, and I'm glad I was able to see most everyone at least once.
Having everyone together is the best. It feels off when someone is missing. I'm glad everyone was home for the Romney Christmas celebration!
Thanks for the pictures, Vonnie. It was a great Christmas. Thanks for all you did to make it wonderful.
Nice family photo shoot.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a beautiful family! Congratulations on getting them all together.
Great pictures! I just love your family! You guys are the best. I'm glad you had a good Christmas, and I'm glad I was able to see most everyone at least once.
Having everyone together is the best. It feels off when someone is missing. I'm glad everyone was home for the Romney Christmas celebration!
Thanks for the pictures, Vonnie. It was a great Christmas. Thanks for all you did to make it wonderful.
Nice family photo shoot.
Post a Comment