It seems like the stars are aligning for some important decisions & determinations to have the spirit rule over the body and make things happen in 2011.
So this is the best I can do.
11 in 11
1. visit 11 temples this year and do the the temple work for at least 22 of our departed ancestors
2. lose 11 pounds
3. read 11 books
4. organize & label 11 of our family photo books
5. visit 11 elderly people
6. sew 11 items and give them away
7. go with Rick to visit 11 new places
8. send birthday cards to 11 people I don't normally send to
9. watch 11 old movies that I love but haven't seen for awhile
10. make 11 new recipes
11. invite 11 groups of people over for dinner
6 comments:
I like this list! I may copy some of your ideas. I'm glad you're feeling better- any idea what was wrong? So has your sac mtg talk come and gone? I loved seeing two of your kids Sunday- it was great.
You just inspired me [nothing new] to set some New Years Resolutions! I haven't done that yet.
Good post, Vonnie. We all can do better, and make progress incrementally, and you've given us good suggestions as to how to do it.
Great ideas Von! and thank you Madi for getting my own name back.
That's a fun list. Let me know what old movies you pick. I love the classics!
Good goals Mom. I'm sure you'll get them done.
Post a Comment