

Today my baby boy turns 22. Wow. Here are 22 things I love about him ~
1. He has the best heart.
2. He is fun to be around. There is never a dull moment. He keeps us up to date on current trends and happenings.
3. I love his friends. They are great young men.
4. He gets up and keeps going even when there are set backs...he doesn't give up.
5. He knows how to do hard things and he doesn't shy away from a challenge.
6. He has a ton of friends...everyone likes Andy.
7. He knows what is important in life and he stays grounded.
8. He tries to help people around him. Sometimes they let him, sometimes they don't.
9. He's a good looking young man who has his own sense of style.
10. He is funny and is always looking for funny things in life.
11. He's always been a great sleeper - once he gets to bed.
12. He is a hard worker and is responsible at his employment.
13. He has proven to himself that he can accomplish anything he sets his mind to. He can do hard things.
14. He is a friend to the underdog.
15. He LOVES his 4 nieces and enjoys hearing little stories about their growth and progress. He's so cute with them.
16. He "gets it." He has a strong testimony and he understands the importance of the gospel of Jesus Christ in his life.
17. He likes adventure and doing thrilling stuff. He is kind of fearless. He has broken bones to prove it.
18. He likes to take his parents better cars whenever possible and dislikes "his" car.
19. He loves anything Mongolian. Yesterday he got to speak to a Mongolian sister missionary for awhile and it brought him such joy to speak Mongolian again and to hear it well spoken.
20. He's a great son and brother. He loves to spend time with his family.
21. He's figuring out what he wants to do for a career and making steps toward a bright future.
22. He's loves his mom and dad and he knows that we trust him. He has earned that trust.
9 comments:
He is a good bot. I want to see if you can do this when he turns 58, too.
Andy is a GOOD young man. You have a good job raising all of your children.
Happy Birthday Andy! Great post.
I love him too. And I don't even know him!
Those are 22 true statements, and I agree with every one. I'm glad Andy is my brother.
Those are 22 true statements, and I agree with every one. I'm glad Andy is my brother.
Happy late B-day Andy boy!
Happy birthday to the phem-bot. We're proud of Andy and love him.
thanks everyone and thanks for writing those 22 lies about me mom, they make my insides feel happy
Post a Comment