

Over the last weekend, we enjoyed being together in Denver and Colorado Springs, taking in some sporting events and just hanging out. Claire (the best travel planner of all time) got us the hook-ups at the Marriott Residence Inn and she even brought a homemade dinner to feed us the first night consisting of all her signature dishes - Hawaiian haystacks,
banana bread, the BEST guacamole dip and chips, and fruit salad. Thanks Claire! We enjoyed looking around Denver, visiting the capital building that is one mile high in altitude, going on a tour of the US Mint and seeing about a billion coins in production, going to the outlet mall, visiting the US Olympic training facility, tailgating with some of R and Claire's friends from their home town and of course attending the
BYU-Air Force football game. I got to tend the little girl cousins at the hotel while everyone went to the game. We all took a nap. I think I got the better end of the stick on that deal. We enjoyed attending church on Sunday together and we had a wonderful family weekend. That weekend will fill my reserves for a few months now until we meet again! I love my family!










5 comments:
why are your pictures so small? To keep us from seeing the tears in the eyes of all the men over BYU's loss? haha That game really sucked, but I'm happy you still had fun. I need that guacamole recipe!
It was a great trip Mom and I love your take on the events. Thanks again for watching Ada for us and for being so helpful as usual!
How fun Vonnie! I bet you loved having all your kids there. Family trips are the best!
I too love family get togethers and trips.Nothing like it.ginves
Good commentary and pictures, Vonnie. The game did really suck, but the trip was wonderful. It was really great to be with the family.
vfr
Post a Comment