Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Don't feed the animals

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a picture slideshow


Dave and Courtney went to Africa at the end of May to visit her parents who are serving a mission there. They had an amazing experience. I asked them if I could share some of their incredible pictures and they agreed. Get ready to enjoy some beautiful pictures of their African safari. Wow, what an experience!

4 comments:

tutus n bowties said...

a.m.a.z.i.n.g. Now that is a trip of a life time!

Jamie Jo said...

I didn't know they did that. How awesome!!! I would love to do something like that.

VFR said...

They did have a great time, and the pictures are marvelous. Thanks for sharing, Vonnie.

Lindsey said...

Wait a minute? Did they take ALL of those photos. That's what my dreams are made of. I don't know why but I have always wanted to go to Africa. How fun for them!