I wasn't a huge fan. I thought the kid could dance like no other though. Too bad he imploded and turned so weird. I always loved this video written by MJ and Lionel Richie and I think the singing is great by some of the best artists of the 80s. I could name all of them but two. See how you do and then check this web site to see the list of performers.
The song is a good thought. Maybe someday.
3 comments:
Too many people make too much about celebrities and their lives. Nobody should care at all about them - in fact, most of the Hollywood crowd are bad examples and shouldn't be followed or idolized in any fashion.
I loved the 80's Michael Jackson. Not the 90's or 00's. A very sad life. And AMEN to the dancing!
TFS the video. That was most excellent!
Hahaha! I wondered who would post about MJ, but honestly didn't expect it to be my mother. All I have to say is he will be remembered more/better by dying young than if he had died an old man.
Post a Comment