
Our kids (headed up by Jordan) gave us this wonderful book for our 30th wedding anniversary. It's the condensed story of our lives since we got married on June 16, 1979. It contains many precious pictures of our kids and great family pictures taken over the years. The best part is a tribute each of them wrote to us. We'll cherish it and reread it many times. Thanks dear ones. We love you more than you will ever know. You truly are our living legacy.
3 John 1:4 - (We) have no greater joy than to hear that (our) children walk in truth.





3 comments:
What a great present. Happy 30th anniversary.
I've been meaning to comment for the past 3 posts! I can't keep up with you. But I just wanted to wish one of my FAVORITE married couples a fabulous 30th year!!! Your both such wonderful people and great examples to us. We love you!
Thanks, kids, for the great present. We love you.
Post a Comment