Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June 16, 1979 - celebrating 30 years of marriage


















































































8 comments:

Jord said...

Happy Anniversary parents! I, for one, am glad that you found each other and had a family together. I admire your commitment to each other and appreciate the example of marriage you've shown me. Have a wonderful day!

Annie said...

You looked like Lee in that graduation picture! Congratulations on 30 happy years. I remember well your wedding day and my girls in their cute matching dresses. Celebrate BIG!

Kylee said...

Happy Anniversary! I love all the older pictures.

Claire said...

I love how the hair just gets bigger as you scroll down. You are rad parents!

Lee said...

I remember your wedding day well- you guys have a great marriage and a wonderfull family. I'm so excited for your cruise!!!

Jana said...

Happy Anniversay! What an exciting event, 30 years. My mom is visiting and wanted me to add her congrats. Hope you enjoy thirty more. Thanks for your example.

Eileen said...

LOVED the photo gallery. I have a box full that look exactly the same. Congrats and much love and enjoy the cruise!!! You ARE a great team and a great example for everyone to follow.

Keep up the good work!

VFR said...

Thanks for the stroll down memory lane via photos, Vonnie. What a great ride it is, will be, and has been. I love you.