


Rick gave me a massage for Valentines Day to my favorite place - Remedez at University Mall. After finishing all my house cleaning, I finally made an appointment and went in for a great massage this morning. I love the spa and the service they give there. You would never know you were inside University Mall. I think their spa is very classy and they pay attention to service and details. Of the four or five massages I've had there, each one was done by a very good masseuse. Check out this article on the success they are having in the area. They also give a great pedicure with wonderful products. It is co-owned by a friend who serves with me on the SCERA board - Cynthia Gambill. She is Argentine and is a daughter of Angel Abrea who was a former member of the quorum of the 70. She runs a great salon/spa. I can't wait to go again. I would never tire of receiving gift certificates to go to this place. Wink. Wink.
2 comments:
Oh, that makes me very jealous. I've only had three massages my whole life. One by Lindsey in 2000, and two in Thailand. One of which I was completely naked and a little uncomfortable. My dream week-end would be a stay in an overnight spa where I can get everything done; massage, pedis, manis, mud wraps, salt baths, etc. *Sigh*
Good for you to get the massage, Vonnie. You deserved it. It could be that there may be more where that one came from. By the way, what would be wrong with the proprietors spelling the name of the place "Remedies," instead of the stupid misspelling "Remedez?"
Post a Comment