3 Nephi 28:10
And for this cause ye shall have a fulness of joy; and ye shall sit down in the kingdom of my Father, yea, your joy shall be full, even as the Father hath given me fulness of joy; and ye shall be even as I am, and I am even as the Father, and the Father and I are one.
Rick and I are big fans of watching "The Crown" on Netflix. I've been struck by what a good Christian woman Queen Elizabeth II is and how she strives to live her beliefs. She has given a Christian Christmas message to the United Kingdom and the world since 1957 - for 60 years!! I think she is wearing the same three strand pearl necklace. So sweet! I have read more about her life and really enjoy looking at the Royal Web Site and learning more about her life today and her mission. This year she spoke of enjoying time in our homes with our families and finding joy and peace with those we love this Christmas time. I thought it was a beautiful message given by a dignified Christian woman. The whole message is good, but start at the 6.26 mark for the best part. Hooray for Queen Elizabeth!! Happy Christmas your Magesty.
1 comment:
Gotta love the queen, just like you gotta love "The Crown" tv series.
vfr
Post a Comment