3 Nephi 12:41
And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
Rick and I went on an adventure in August. It was extremely hot in southern Utah at that time of year. We had never been to Kolob canyon, which is part of Zion National Park. We spend an enjoyable day visiting the canyon and hiking around to see some of the beautiful vistas. It was so fun to spend some time together and talk our heads off like we usually do. He is a great travel companion and we really enjoy our road trips. There is no one else I'd rather be with. He is my best friend and my love and I'm so grateful to have him by my side through thick and thin.
We also went to Cedar Breaks for a drive and then attended several plays at the Shakespeare festival again this year.
1 comment:
Thanks for the post, Vonnie. That was a fun trip. I love to be with you, love the plays, and love the sights.
vfr
Post a Comment