
Last year I planted some sunflower seeds in our back yard. They came up just fine and we enjoyed about 12 sunflowers in the late summer. This year I didn't plant any new seeds, but noticed that a couple of sunflowers started growing from the seeds I planted last year. One of them really took off and grew about six inches a day until it got to about 14 feet! Then the flower started to sprout and grow and the weight of the sunflower started to weigh down the plant. It is HUGE! Kind of like a "Jack and the Bean stock" kind of huge. I love it!!
3 comments:
It is an amazing phenomenon, for sure. Maybe if we climb it, we can reach the giant's castle in the sky.
That is so awesome! I love flowers and that one is especially cool!
Wow that thing is twice as high as when we were at your house a few weeks ago! That is so crazy!
Post a Comment