Sunday I taught a Young Women lesson and I really wanted to show a You Tube clip produced by the church that went along with it, but alas, there was no wireless internet connection at our church. But guess what? That is going to change and soon we will have access at our building! Hurray!
Check this out. and this.
"Teachers will be able to supplement their lessons with online Church-produced media, job seekers will have easier access to the Church's employment website, and more members will be able to participate in family history work. In addition, local leaders will use Church Internet tools to manage membership and financial records, submit applications for missionary service, and watch leadership training broadcasts."
We know that playing Angry Birds is not acceptable behavior during church. We've been taught correct principles.
3 comments:
Hooray! I had to bring my own Internet card a few weeks ago, so this is good news indeed.
Does this mean I can read Cougarboard (also known as the man blog) on my little computer during a boring Sunday School lesson? I hope so.
ha ha, vfr
Post a Comment