Monday, August 15, 2011

J~O~S~H









Sets and graphics - AMAZING
13 talented musicians who accompanied Josh - PERFECT
Spine tingling entertainment with a huge sound - AWESOME

Classically trained
Celestially gifted voice
Josh Groban

More photos from the show here.

And it was so fun to share it with
Rick, Carol, Lee, Janet, Dave, Mike, Adam, Syd, Lindsey & Kylee!
Thanks to my sweetheart who bought me tickets for my 50th birthday to see him in Vegas six years ago, and for my birthday this year to see him last Saturday night
in Salt Lake City.

6 comments:

Eileen said...

Fun.

Did you know he has a small roll in Crazy, Stupid Love?
I'm not recommending the movie though. Kinda some crude things in it. But I loved the characters and it had a happy ending.

Carol said...

Such a great night - I loved every minute!!

Jessica said...

So jealous you got to go. I'm glad you loved it!

VFR said...

The guy is talented, no doubt, and he put on a good show. Happy birthday, Vonnie. I'm glad you had a great time at the concert.

Kylee said...

Such a great show!! I'm glad we were all able to go together!

Jord said...

So why is the bald man hiding in the back of that picture? I bet you'll be seeing Josh in concert until his voice goes out like the Association. :)