Lucy would have been 100 years old this weekend. I loved watching her funny shows back in the day and I still love to watch reruns of her shows now. She had a gift in making the most ordinary things in life funny because she usually got into some sort of major trouble in the process of doing ordinary things. She had a gift. I wish the female comedians today were as good as she was. Check out these never published before photos of the star.
You know you're big when Google celebrates your 100th birthday for all the world to see!
2 comments:
Good post, Vonnie. Lucy was an American original, and her shows are still funny, this many years after they originally were on television.
Corbin would watch Nick at Night whenever he could as a little guy. He loved I LOVE LUCY. Saddest day of his life when he found out his Lucy was no longer alive, he thought she was live acting and had no idea they were reruns and that she had passed away years ago. Ask him about it!
Post a Comment