

I love blogs that make you think. I love blogs that expose you to new ideas and ways of doing things. I love blogs that take you to a different time and place. I love blogs that update you on family happenings. Oh, and I still LOVE the color purple, especially now that it's lilac time!
For thinking see this link. (This friend's blog inspired me to begin my own. Lloya may not know it, but she is the one I referred to in the very beginning.)
For an opportunity to visit Mongolia today, visit this link and find out what the humanitarian missionaries are up to.
I love to read the blogs of my daughters, sisters, nieces and friends to see what is happening in their lives. It's a great way to stay in touch.
1 comment:
Thanks to those bloggers who inspired you, Vonnie. You continue to inspire many because of your comments.
Post a Comment