Thursday, May 21, 2009

Congratulations to Miles and Catie




























































































I still intend to write about the last couple of weeks and everything that has been going on, but until then, here is a shout out to my nephew Miles who got married to Catie on Tuesday in the SLC temple. Congratulations to a great couple! Miles is the son of Rick's brother Doug. (Doug is in a wheel chair because his broken leg is still healing from a work accident in December. Ya. December. ) Miles is a great kid and is close in age to our son Dave. They were the only boy cousins of a similar age and enjoyed playing together as kids. Miles served his mission in Hawaii and they are going back there for their honeymoon! How fun is that? Best wishes to Miles and Catie. We're proud of you!!

2 comments:

tutus n bowties said...

Hey Vonnie! I was just thinking about you the other day while I was helping a friend pick out a wedding dress. I LOVEDDDDD mine and always will!

VFR said...

Thanks for the pictures, Vonnie. It was a great day for Miles and Catie. Congratulations to the loving couple.