
I've mentioned this great organization before. Check it out here and here and here and here.
I won't be able to attend the annual gala this year. I'm sorry to miss. Jenny Oaks Baker and Lisa Hopkins Seegmiller will be performing. I'll be headed out of town to tend three of my four grand girls for a week.
Here is a shout out to a wonderful organization that does a lot of good in the world. I guess someone else will just have to win one of the beautiful centerpieces this year since I won't be there to claim it. Best of luck! I hope everyone gives generously. Check out this great video.
2 comments:
THANK YOU!!! Hope to see you at next year's Gala! And thanks for spreading the word about Mentors and its wonderful cause via your blog! It is greatly appreciated!
This is a good organization which does much to help others. Good for you for supporting them, Vonnie.
Post a Comment