Thursday, October 6, 2011

Provo Tabernacle Temple!!




We were so excited to learn last Saturday that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints will be rebuilding the Provo tabernacle and turning it into a temple! It is indeed a happy day!
Our tears have turned from tears of sorrow to tears of joy!
This temple will be a great boost to downtown Provo. The Church has bought up the property south of the old tabernacle and the redevelopment will add so much to downtown Provo. Now a certain someone can WALK to the temple in his beloved Provo. Great, great news!

2 comments:

VFR said...

I am so very excited about this news. I thought that this may happen, and it has, so thanks to the prophet and all others associated with the decision for making it happen.

tutus n bowties said...

I'm super excited for this temple as well! I just love that old building and I'm glad that they will make even better use of it.