I think I'm in love (don't tell Rick.) Ok, well, at least I'm in love with a voice. My oh my. What a voice it is. Last night we had the good fortune of attending the BYU Homecoming Spectacular. It was in a word - Spectacular! Wow. Brian Stokes Mitchell was the guest performer. It was fabulous entertainment and Brian was amazing. He appeared a couple of years ago with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir in the annual Christmas concert. He sang with the choir another time as a guest with Music and the Spoken word (video below.) I've followed him since. They will do a second concert tonight at the Marriott Center. He sang "the Impossible Dream" with the BYU Men's Chorus and the BYU Philharmonic orchestra. It brought tears to my eyes! It was powerful. Brian is an awesome performer. If you live in the area - be sure to see it!
Even though the quality of this video isn't great, the sound is wonderful, so ENJOY!!!
1 comment:
This guy is a very good vocalist, with a good stage presence. I'm glad you liked the show, Vonnie.
Post a Comment