Thursday, October 27, 2011

Little miss manners

This little beauty is having her 2nd birthday party today. Happy Birthday baby girl! She is a darling little girl who loves to play with her older sisters and mimic what they do. She can also play by herself and have a good time. She doesn't like to take her nap or go to bed, but she loves bath time, story time, play time and just about any time that isn't bedtime. She is very articulate and can talk up a storm. When I was tending her a few weeks ago she would say "thank you Grandma" when I changed her diaper, "thank you Grandma" when I would get her out of her car seat and "thank you Grandma" when I would get her a drink or feed her dinner. What 2 year old does that? She is a little miss manners girl and I love her so much!

3 comments:

VFR said...

Happy birthday, sweetheart. We love you, Ada.

Annie said...

She is darling!

Jord said...

I guess the manners lesson worked the 3rd time around. I hope it isn't that way with everything.