Hi Von,I've been catching up on your blog and LOVE the little skirts you made your grandbabies! Do you have any instructions? p.s. I love your blog, and the 11 in 11! Di
Love this idea! Glad you had such a blast in Hawaii.
For those interested in this sort of thing, great. For others of us . . .
That is smart. Will you buy these or make your own?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hi Von,
I've been catching up on your blog and LOVE the little skirts you made your grandbabies! Do you have any instructions? p.s. I love your blog, and the 11 in 11!
Di
Love this idea! Glad you had such a blast in Hawaii.
For those interested in this sort of thing, great. For others of us . . .
That is smart. Will you buy these or make your own?
Post a Comment