




We're going to the beach in a month with our family! We've been planning this trip for a year and it's coming up soon. We're looking forward to being together and enjoying the company of everyone. I'm so excited. Since we don't often get everyone together in the same place for very long, we though we'd have a family picture done. Last year Jordan and Jake went to the beach with Jake's family. This photographer came to the beach and took their pictures. I really like the way they turned out. She is available to do our pictures this year! Happiness! Hooray for Elizabeth at Lizzy Photos.
5 comments:
Those pictures are darling!! Your trip to the beach sounds so fun!
Good news! I loved her pics and can't wait for more.
Lovely! I love beach photos. I can't wait to see yours.
Cache Valley needs an ocean.
This gal does good work, and I'm anxious to see what she does with our family photos. It will be interesting to see.
vfr
Those girls are darling and so is your cute family. How fun that you get to take a trip to the beach and take family pictures!
Post a Comment