"There is no love. There are only proofs of love."
It's February.
Love month.
Last night while I was reading my February issue of Good Housekeeping magazine all snuggled up in my bed, I realized that a serendipitous union has happened. Two of the things I enjoy have joined forces! The author of the Happiness Project (a book I highly recommend) is now a monthly columnist with Good Housekeeping! The topic of seeking Happiness is very, very popular right now and what better union than these two forces for promoting the pursuit of happiness?It's February.
Love month.
Here is Gretchin Rubin's article: How Giving Love Makes You Feel Loved.
Here is the article if you don't subscribe to the magazine.
Instead of just saying "I love you" show your love through your actions. It's a simple but powerful way to celebrate the month, because as you know - actions speak louder than words!
4 comments:
Good stuff. I should get me a box of gold stars and see where that leads. I posted her book on my blog several months ago. It is so easy to see the negative in our lives and the glass always half empty. No good.
This is an interesting gal, for sure, and I think she's on to something. You do have to walk the walk of love, not just talk its talk. That much is for sure. Thanks for the post, Vonnie.
I liked this! I might just have to try that out. I defiantly need to think more of others and less of myself...so maybe this will help me out. I might just need to read that book. I need positivity right now!
I love my good housekeeping magazine- thanks for that great gift- I look forward to it each month. I will have to check out that book-
Post a Comment