Friday, February 11, 2011

2-11-11

Progress report (to keep me motivated)
11 in 11
1. visit 11 temples this year and do the the temple work for at least 22 of our departed ancestors
  • 1. Provo temple-10 sealings for couples and sons
  • 2. Provo temple - 5 initiatory
2. lose 11 pounds
  • only 1 pound lost
3. read 11 books
  • 1. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
  • 2. Heidi (a childhood favorite - loved reading it again)
4. organize & label 11 of our family photo books
  • nothing yet
5. visit 11 elderly people
  • nothing here either
6. sew 11 items and give them away
  • nope, nothing
7. go with Rick to visit 11 new places
  • 1. drove around Utah Lake for the first time
8. send birthday cards to 11 people I don't normally send to
  • 1. A. K. 2. A. K. 3. D. A.
9. watch 11 old movies that I love but haven't seen for awhile
  • 1. Dances with Wolves
  • 2. First Knight
  • 3. Mama Mia
  • 4. Groundhog Day
10. make 11 new recipes
  • 1. Lentil soup (won't be making this again - it wasn't a hit with the husband)
  • 2. Zita Primavera
11. invite 11 groups of people over for dinner
  • 1. Lacey M. and friends, P & V

7 comments:

Claire said...

Good, but use bullet points!

tutus n bowties said...

Yes! I love lists. I have to make them to motivate myself as well. Is it sad that I only made one major item on my list for 2011 which is to train for a half marathon and I have not even looked at my running shoes. Ehh maybe tomorrow.

VFR said...

Good report, and good progress, Vonnie. These are very good goals, and I'll be interested in the periodic reports as to how achieving them is going.

LHall said...

Awesome Vonnie. Keep up the good work. There's still lots of time.

Stacey said...

I like the link to the scriptures being read. I wish my computer was in the kitchen or somewhere where it could be more easily listened to!

Stacey said...

P.S. This is Annie, visiting at Stacey's:0

Jord said...

Good report Mom. You're making good progress and that is a good list of goals.