As in...Josh Groban. I'm a huge fan. Huge. Have been since he burst on to the scene over five years ago. I plan to be a fan for years to come. Of course I own and listen to all his albums and especially love his Christmas album.Rick took me to see him in concert in Las Vegas for my 50th birthday. I burst into tears when he gave me the tickets because it was such a surprise and such a great gift. We loved the concert and have loved watching him grow in popularity and increase his talent over the years.
He is about to release a new album...can't wait! Illuminations ~ November 15. Four more days!
Check out his web site and listen to a few of the songs on his new album. Happiness!!!!
2 comments:
The guy is a pretty good singer. Not sure about his politics - I think he swings quite a bit left of center, but you can't fault the music.
It's Carol - YEAH!!!
Post a Comment