
















I guess it's not exactly a news flash that I like to entertain. I like to invite people over to enjoy a meal, some laughs and good conversation. I like to cook and to set a table. Any time you're in our area, let me know and I'll cook up a meal for you!
Since we finished the remodel, we've had a bunch of family and friends come through for a visit. We've also had some lovely Sunday dinners with Andy's friends and we have a dinner coming up with Rick's family and later with some of our friends. It's so nice to have the extra space, extra seating capacity and to have the room looking lovely. I'm really happy with the ability the remodel gives us to entertain larger groups of people. I might need some more dishes though...
We enjoyed a lovely fall day with my two sisters Lee and Carol and my niece Jamie and their families last month. We enjoyed a hike to Stewart falls, some outside games, pumpkin carving and good food and fun. We loved having them come and hope they'll come again soon!
2 comments:
We will! You are a great entertainer, and we had such a fun weekend with you guys! As you know, I LOVE your addition.
You are the consummate entertainer, Vonnie. You have the skills, the desire, and the ability to make folks feel very, very much at home. The new remodel has made our home that much nicer.
Post a Comment