

















Today is Courtney's birthday and to celebrate, I thought I'd share some more of the rad pictures they took this summer when they went to visit her parents who are serving a mission in South Africa. They got to visit there right before the soccer world cup and they had an amazing experience traveling around and spending time with her parents.
Enjoy the pictures! We all love you dear Courtney!
3 comments:
great pictures! I had been wanting to see pictures of their trip, so that was great that you did this post! Courtney is a great girl, and I'm so glad she married Dave. Could you emaill me their address by the way so we can mail them an announcement?
Happy birthday, Courtney. We are grateful to have such a wonderful daughter in law whom we love very much. Thanks for the post, Vonnie.
Courtney is a great girl and I'm so glad she consented to marry Dave. :) She is the perfect sister-in-law and we love her!
Post a Comment