Friday, November 12, 2010

Count your many blessings


One of the missionaries at the MTC gave us a little gift bag with this fall mix in it. We enjoyed it so much that I went to the store, bought all the ingredients and made my own to pass out to family and friends. It's a great combination of flavors, fall colors and symbolism. Enjoy!

4 comments:

VFR said...

It does taste pretty good, and has some nice fall ingredients in it. Keep up the good work, Vonnie.

Lindsey said...

Looks delightful....that is why I will not be making this. I can single handedly snack my way through an entire bowl in a day. Also, Josh Groban is the BEST!!! So excited for his new album, thanks for sharing. When Lydia was new born through 6 months Josh Groban was the ONLY person who could calm her crying when we were in the car. He was magic and I owe him my sanity.

tutus n bowties said...

What a fun idea!! Expect a call from me tomorrow...or I guess I should say today ;)

Jord said...

Yum, I will save this recipe to make next year.