Friday, May 31, 2013
Too good to be true!
In previous posts here and here and here I've mentioned my love of Nathan Pacheco and James Taylor. I also showed my Mom and Carol the YouTube sites of Lindsey Sterling just last weekend. The Deseret News announced today that they are all coming to Salt Lake City to perform with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir during the summer! Amazing!! Hip hop, classical, and pop music with the sound of the MTC. I wonder how that is all going to come together and sound. It should be interesting. Amazing artists, amazing sounds.
I know this much...I have put the dates on my calendar to request free tickets and you should too. If you get tickets and can't use them (let's say you live in another state and can't make the trip, hint, hint) then you know who to call!
Lindsey and Nathan will be in concert for the Pioneer Day celebration on July 19 and 20. Ticket requests can be submitted beginning June 11 on lds.org AND
James Taylor in concert September 6 and 7. Tickets request can be submitted beginning July 27 on lds.org.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow - that will be awesome!! I loved being introduced to Lindsey - she is incredible!
Very interesting pairings, for sure. It would be great to get tickets. James Taylor is one of my all time favorites. And those others are not bad either
Post a Comment