Thursday, November 1, 2012

Keeping up with Charlie


Time to get out the supplies and attempt my 1st pieced baby quilt

I even bought a pattern to learn how to do it
  
It turned into this baby boy quilt for little man Charlie.  It matches the fabrics in his nursery.

I used the left over pieces to crochet a little rag rug for his nursery.

It's he just the cutest little man?

Looking very Dinosaur like for Halloween!

Cute Courtney with the little man

 Our son Dave and his darling family.
Charlie has already been to Notre Dame and to Georgia Tech to cheer on BYU.
 What a budding Cougar fan!
Getting ready for the big game with Mom.
Too cute!
How did he survive all the noise??
 Just fine, thank you very much.
 He has very smart parents who came prepared.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I love that darling boy. And the quilt and rug are perfect in his room! We loved seeing you, and can't wait to see you in December!

VFR said...

He is a wonderful boy, for sure. I am glad that he had a good Halloween, and that he enjoyed going to Notre Dame and Georgia Tech to cheer on the beloved Cougars!

Lee said...

Charlie is such a cutie! I love seeing picts of your family. The quilt you did is darling.

Jord said...

Wow, I didn't know you'd been so busy sewing. The quit is awesome Mom and I love the circle rug that goes with it. Charlie is the best!