I just spent a week in Arizona with our kids and their families. There are five things I really loved about this last visit:1. Meeting Dave and Courtney's little Charlie, spending time with him and introducing him to more family members.



2. Watching our kids as parents. There are few things I love more than this.


3. Spending time with our full-0f-energy grand girls and enjoying their activities, observations and chit chat.


4. Enjoying fabulous weather: eating on the patio, enjoying some yogurt after haircuts, taking in the palm trees and green grass, helping Jord with some projects, eating lunch with Lauren at school and going on a walk with the girls on their bikes.



5. Jord and Courtney and I also got some things done, like making an Easter craft, sewing a car seat cover for Charlie, making some freezer meals for Dave and Courtney and organizing their freezer and helping Jordan empty and fill her water storage barrels and pick and juice grapefruit and lemons. I really enjoy working/playing with these young moms and dads. It was a great week and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.
2 comments:
What a great trip you had, Vonnie, and what wonderful activities you were involved in. Thanks for all the help you gave the kids.
Totally late comment, but I'm so glad that you were able to visit us and we loved every minute of it! Thanks for everything you brought, did, and helped with, and come again soon.
Post a Comment